Don’t let your marketing investments go to waste.
Get a second opinion on your marketing investment.
Washington, DC – June 11, 2009 – The Lane Group announces today a new program for resorts and hotels to analyze their marketing investments through a new tool, Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI). Too many times hotels and resort start marketing campaigns and then abruptly end or change plans dramatically without thought of the investment they have already made.
In today’s economic climate, planning and analysis by a hotel property is essential prior to spending precious marketing dollars. Whether the property is an independent or part of a large brand, franchised or company managed, a third party analysis of expenditures is invaluable and can actually save money! Is your marketing team up to date about social marketing, pay per click campaigns, email applications and simple ad schedules and promotional opportunities? Have you considered special weekend and events that can pull in new groups of customers you have not reached yet? Are you taking advantage of today’s trend for regional, rather than long-distance travel by potential customers?
The Lane Group is now offering a two day marketing analysis, “Return on Marketing Investments.” Are you getting the results you are paying for? Similar to a sales audit, The Lane Group team looks at all aspects of your marketing efforts.
A sample of topics include the following:
- Positioning – Is your property positioned correctly? What makes your property stand out in the crowd? What is your message?
- Competition – What distinguishes your property? What edge do you have over your competition and what edge do they have over your property?
- Ecommerce – is your website enticing? Does it represent your property well? Are you positioned correctly with the on-line travel agencies and third parties? Are visitors to your website finding what they need and completing a reservation? If not, why and what can you do about it?
- Food & Beverage – There are alternatives to closed outlets!
- Loyalty clubs – Are you using all your resources
- Email Marketing – Are you giving your subscribers the information they are looking for, or just clogging their in-boxes?
- Trade Shows – Is your property at the right shows which will give you business? What is your message at these shows?
Each “ROMI” is customized to fit the needs and situations of the property or management company. The Lane Group has successfully worked with major national brands as well as independent hotels by creating money saving effective marketing strategies and tactics.
Since 1994 The Lane Group has been providing innovative and successful marketing consulting to hotels, resorts, spas and golf clubs throughout North America. From an individual project to an on-going campaign, The Lane Group offers the industry expertise to provide successful marketing initiatives, eMarketing solutions, public relations and event management. We work with your team or provide the team to help. Let us help you meet today’s challenges! For more information, please call Marjorie Lane, Founder & President of the Lane Group at 301-340-1700 or email at email@example.com. Follow the Lane Group on twitter!
The Lane Group